selling placer gold

How Much Is My Placer Gold Worth?   This and That
How Much Is My Placer Gold Worth? This and That

The place to get top value for placer gold is selling it directly as placer gold samples directly to the public in rock and gem shows. There you may be able to charge a premium over the spot value because of its uniqueness and because the public doesn't always know what it's really worth. As attractive as this option sounds, even it has overheads.

Live Chat
Properties  Classifieds  ICMJ Prospecting  Mining Journal
Properties Classifieds ICMJ Prospecting Mining Journal

Located in an established placer gold district. Turn key placer gold operation includes all the necessary equipmentexcavators, dozer, dump truck, 30 yard per hour trommel, generator and pumps. Established reserves at $35 $40 per cubic yard with at least 269,000 yards of tested reserves and an approximately 1,352,000 additional placer gold

Live Chat
GOLD NUGGETS FOR SALE   goldfeverprospecting
GOLD NUGGETS FOR SALE goldfeverprospecting

Quality Placer Gold Nuggets are available from California, Alaska, Idaho, Nevada, Canada, and Australia. We offer flakes and pickers, all the way up to large nuggets and rare specimen gold. Our placer gold nuggets are sold according to size, shape, and weight and purity.

Live Chat
Selling your natural gold nuggets. Avoid the scammers.
Selling your natural gold nuggets. Avoid the scammers.

Tips for selling natural gold nuggets and placer gold. There are lots of gold buyers out there, but very few are going to give you a fair price for natural gold nuggets. Get a

Live Chat
Home   Sell Placer Gold
Home Sell Placer Gold

Selling your Placer Gold is pretty simple We have finished buying for the 2019 season. Thanks for all the inquires. We will not be buying gold until Jan of 2020. Trust and Reputation + Ease + Speed = Best place to sell. No refiners discounts, no travel expenses, no hassle, quick payments. For over 6 years GoldHog has been trusted by sellers of gold.

Live Chat

The place to get top value for placer gold is selling it directly as placer gold samples directly to the public in rock and gem shows. There you may be able to charge a premium over the spot value because of its uniqueness and because the public doesn't always know what it's really worth. As attractive as this option sounds, even it has overheads.

Live Chat

The best way to find both of these is to contact the local gold prospecting clubs and ask them where to sell placer gold. Coin shops often buy placer gold, sometimes paying as much as 90 percent of spot based on the purity of your sample. Some require a report from a certified assayer, which can be hard to find and expensive. Large cities may have precious metal dealers who buy placer gold.

Live Chat
5 Mistakes Prospectors Make When Selling their Gold
5 Mistakes Prospectors Make When Selling their Gold

Mar 27, 2017Selling to Pawn Shops and Main Street Gold Buyers This is by far the worst way to sell gold of any kind, but particularly gold dust, nuggets, specimens, etc. You will get only a fraction of their true value. Pawn shops are notorious for offering ridiculously low prices for placer gold.

Live Chat
BC Placer   Selling Placer Gold
BC Placer Selling Placer Gold

Selling Placer Gold For placer mining to make money, recovered gold must be sold. Placer gold is separated from the "concentrates" and sold to a refinery (in some cases, through a middle man). Placer gold is never pure it usually contains silver (between 5%

Live Chat
Placer Gold  TCB Metals and Refining
Placer Gold TCB Metals and Refining

(please see our page on black sand processing) This allows us to purchase your placer gold as is. In addition to purchasing your placer gold, we can also process concentrates with our state of the art leaching facility. Do you have a minimum transaction? Yes. When you sell your products to us, our minimum purchase amount is 5 grams of gold.

Live Chat
Selling placer where ?   Gold Prospectors Association of
Selling placer where ? Gold Prospectors Association of

Gold and silver coin shops will buy raw gold pawn shops jewelry shops sometimes dentists, most no longer use gold fly by night gem shows BE VERY CAUTIOUS AND WEARY OF ALL Here is the important part know what you have, raw gold is not pure, will have other metals in the mix

Live Chat
Selling placer gold   GOLD NUGGET HUNTING   Nugget Shooter
Selling placer gold GOLD NUGGET HUNTING Nugget Shooter

Oct 14, 2009Try selling it over EBAY get paid via paypal. Placer gold flakes often sell near or at spot on ebay. Many small local jewelers buy it for fine inlay work. Most placer gold I have mined runs from 815, to about 890 fine. Very fine dust often runs 925 to 945 fine. No way would I accept $650 an ounce, if spot was over $1K, day of sale.

Live Chat
7 Things You Need to Know About Selling Gold   ABC News
7 Things You Need to Know About Selling Gold ABC News

Selling gold never has been easier or riskier. With prices of the precious metal hitting records almost daily ($1,774 the ounce, as of today), and with fear and uncertainty continuing to roil the

Live Chat
FAQ Where to sell placer gold? (Panned out Paydirt Gold
FAQ Where to sell placer gold? (Panned out Paydirt Gold

Oct 20, 2017Where to sell your paydirt gold or placer gold? See more at goldpaydirtreviews/sellgold CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE My

Live Chat
How to Sell Raw Gold  Sapling
How to Sell Raw Gold Sapling

Placer gold is raw gold you find, for example, as flakes or nuggets in stream beds or on the ground, compared to lode gold, which are the embedded veins of gold that must be extracted from rock outcroppings. Your raw gold is likely placer gold, which is typically only

Live Chat
GOLD NUGGETS FOR SALE   goldfeverprospecting
GOLD NUGGETS FOR SALE goldfeverprospecting

Quality Placer Gold Nuggets are available from California, Alaska, Idaho, Nevada, Canada, and Australia. We offer flakes and pickers, all the way up to large nuggets and rare specimen gold. Our placer gold nuggets are sold according to size, shape, and weight and purity.

Live Chat
Sell Placer Gold   GoldHog Gold Prospecting Equipment
Sell Placer Gold GoldHog Gold Prospecting Equipment

Sell Your Placer Gold. There are many places to sell your gold, but few that offer the confidence of Gold Hog . We have established a TOP reputation as being someone that is trusted. Our customers are friends and family, not just numbers. We have been in business for over 3 years. If you would like to sell us your placer gold, please visit ..sellplacergold

Live Chat
How to Sell Your Placer Gold  My Alaskan Life
How to Sell Your Placer Gold My Alaskan Life

Selling Fine Gold. Selling fine gold is more complicated than selling nuggets. The gold is treated as a commodity and much be process before it can be used in jewelry or electronics. Since placer gold is never pure varying in gold content from 60 to 90% it must be assayed before it is sold.

Live Chat
Smaller Natural Placer Gold Nuggets For Sale.
Smaller Natural Placer Gold Nuggets For Sale.

Small Gold Nuggets. This page contains our flakes, pickers, and small gold nuggets. These are great all around nuggets for anyone from a beginning collector, to a gold bug just looking to expand on their collections or investments. Some of these nuggets would also be perfect for making jewelry.

Live Chat
The Best Way to Market and Sell Placer Gold
The Best Way to Market and Sell Placer Gold

Jun 24, 2015Finding a good market for placer gold is a very common challenge for many gold miners throughout the world. To get a fair price, you need to actually understand what your gold assays for, and find a way to market it that will maximize its value. Finding a decent amount of gold is

Live Chat
Idaho Gold Mining  Placer and Lode Gold Mining Claims In
Idaho Gold Mining Placer and Lode Gold Mining Claims In

Placer and Lode Gold Mining Claims In Idaho. 2019 Mining Season. With the season already underway and several operations to manage, the owner is going to

Live Chat
selling placer gold   gpex.ca
selling placer gold gpex.ca

May 26, 2012None of the jewellers in my area (Ontario) will use placer gold for jewellery. I suspect part of the problem for them is purity of the sample. Instead, if they take the gold, they will send to a scrap(er) who will melt it and advise the amount of gold in the blob. Then they pay 75% (or so) of the gold value. It is a take it or leave it offer.

Live Chat
Claims for Sale   idahogoldmining
Claims for Sale idahogoldmining

Idaho Gold Mining treats all of the mining claims on a first come, first serve basis, as we recognize the yield potential of the precious minerals, historic value, as well as the experience, knowledge and expertise that miners possess for those areas already.

Live Chat
How to Sell Your Placer Gold  My Alaskan Life
How to Sell Your Placer Gold My Alaskan Life

Selling Fine Gold. Selling fine gold is more complicated than selling nuggets. The gold is treated as a commodity and much be process before it can be used in jewelry or electronics. Since placer gold is never pure varying in gold content from 60 to 90% it must be assayed before it is sold.

Live Chat
Do You Have to Pay Taxes on Selling Gold?  Finance   Zacks
Do You Have to Pay Taxes on Selling Gold? Finance Zacks

For tax purposes, selling gold is much like selling other capital assets in that you end up with a capital gain or loss. The Internal Revenue Service treats investments in gold and other precious

Live Chat
What to do with Your Gold   New 49ers Prospecting Club
What to do with Your Gold New 49ers Prospecting Club

And by making your gold up into souvenirs, specimens, or jewelry, you add value in addition to the value of the gold. So first lets discuss what you can do with your gold and then where you can sell it. Natural placer gold nugget jewelry is very appealing to a large segment of

Live Chat
Properties  Classifieds  ICMJ Prospecting  Mining Journal
Properties Classifieds ICMJ Prospecting Mining Journal

Located in an established placer gold district. Turn key placer gold operation includes all the necessary equipmentexcavators, dozer, dump truck, 30 yard per hour trommel, generator and pumps. Established reserves at $35 $40 per cubic yard with at least 269,000 yards of tested reserves and an approximately 1,352,000 additional placer gold

Live Chat
Where To Sell Your Gold Nuggets and Flakes   Lucky Panner
Where To Sell Your Gold Nuggets and Flakes Lucky Panner

If you're interested in selling your gold to a jewelry shop, pull out the phone book or do an internet search for shops near you and give them a call. Tell them you're a prospector who's looking to sell their gold, and that you want to know how much they will buy it for. Possibly the best place to sell your gold is on the online auction site eBay.

Live Chat
Places to sell placer GOLD   Miller Prospecting
Places to sell placer GOLD Miller Prospecting

Oct 19, 2017Anyways here are my Top 5 Places to sell your placer GOLD. Most sellers will pay via Paypal so be aware of the fees (2.9% plus $0.50 USD of the amount you receive) and you will have to ship the gold to the buyer regardless which one you use. So those fees will be on top of any fees the buyer may charge. #1 Gold Hog

Live Chat
Where to Find Gold Mining and Prospecting in Oregon.
Where to Find Gold Mining and Prospecting in Oregon.

Placer gold discoveries occurred in Southwest Oregon in 1851 when rich gold deposits were found at Josephine Creek and other nearby creeks. Soon additional gold deposits were found at the Illinois, Applegate, and Rogue Rivers, bringing hoards of miners from

Live Chat

Pre:suppliers of gold potassium cyanide gsc tabNext:mining equipment extracted